• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

A World Series Poll: Did you stay up for Game 3 in the World Series

Did you stay up until the end of game 3?

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Game three in the World Series started at around 5 PM PST on Friday October 26th.
It ended in the wee hours of the morning on Saturday October 27th, in 18 innings

I fell asleep sometime in the 14th inning.
Did you stay up?

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
No rooting interest, so no. If either the Mets (rooting for) or Yanks (rooting against) were in it i would have.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Heck no. I think they should count it as two games, the Dodgers get both, and get this done with!

river-z

searching for seasons
Skier
ALMOST!

I went to bed just after midnight (PT) between the 17th and 18th inning. I was trying to get to sleep when I heard fireworks going off in the neighborhood. Figuring they had won, I got up to see how. Sure enough, Max Muncy with the 18th inning dinger.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Is 18 innings any kind of World Series record?

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I went for a bike ride, picked up a light wind jacket I'd ordered at Mont Bell, booked a ski trip to Hokkaido, ate a late lunch, and bought a new pair of skis.

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I briefly became a baseball fan again when my beloved Cubbies finally made it, but It's usually too slow for me to watch.

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
I stayed up. I was listening (LA feed via MLB app). We cut the cord a few years ago, plus Joe Buck is insufferable!

I have a weird masochism when it comes to baseball. I want every extra inning game that my team isn’t playing in to last forever. Last night was a classic!

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Two teams not really playing their best but toughing it out. 9 runs by Boston with their last 7 outs to come back was pretty cool.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
No rooting interest, so no. If either the Mets (rooting for) or Yanks (rooting against) were in it i would have.
I still remember the Mets-Astros game in 86....the first and I were going out for a fancy dinner and I was listening to the game to the restaurant and I didn't want to go it. We ended up having an noce dinner and I listened to the rest of the game on the way home. That was a better game than this one IMHO.