• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

A three minute reign for Pugski

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For any of you who've played Cards Against Humanity, you will understand the tone of this reign.
Last year I subscribed the the Eight Sensible Gifts of Hanukkah, which included a 3 minute reign over the Sensible Castle.
If you go to this link, you can see the decree by the person who is currently reigning.
Who is The King Right Now?
I have decided to share my reign with all of Pugski members. The reign shall begin on October 4th at 5:24PM CDT and shall end at 5:27PM CDT.
During that time I have set a decree for all of the kingdom to call upon ULLR to bless the winter with snow!
Raise your Shotzski to the heavens and call upon ULLR!
Our shield -
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 7.26.53 AM.png

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
All hail, Lady Tricia, The Distracted!!!! :hail::hail:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
When is CDT?

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 10.25.12 AM.png

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I am soooo out this loop.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
No, I am not. Are aliens involved?

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 3.20.59 PM.png

I think the "on deck and in the hole" are a little hilarious!

Last edited:
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
No, I am not. Are aliens involved?
No, but evidently there is flatulence
The decree's have been stated! The reign is done.
While my decree's weren't terribly creative on my part, I am happy to say that we summoned ULLR.
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 3.28.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 3.24.19 PM.png

babanff

Out on the slopes
Industry Insider
Is this a different Cards Against Humanity? Because I've played tons of C.A.H. and it never involved kings and reigns, but involved, uhhhh.... lots of things I could never post on a public forum...

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have no idea what's going on here, but I like it!! Praise ULLR!
Exactly. If a three minute reign in the Sensible Castle can summon ULLR,....what more do we need to say?

Is this a different Cards Against Humanity? Because I've played tons of C.A.H. and it never involved kings and reigns, but involved, uhhhh.... lots of things I could never post on a public forum...
Yes this is that CAH. Two years ago they produced a holiday series called "10 Days, or whatever, of kwanza", which I subscribed to for Phil's 50th birthday. It was a fun time getting the 10 packages in the mail, many of which included limited edition cards
This was the first gift in the 10 days
10985579_10153046995831138_3373474776753982659_o.jpg

Last November, I subscribed to the Sensible gifts of Hanukkah, which included a 3 minute reign over the Sensible Castle and the ability to set forth a decree. Today was my 3 minutes.
* @SkiNurse has subscribed to some of these seasonal things as well. Its pretty fun.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
Exactly. If a three minute reign in the Sensible Castle can summon ULLR,....what more do we need to say?

Yes this is that CAH. Two years ago they produced a holiday series called "10 Days, or whatever, of kwanza", which I subscribed to for Phil's 50th birthday. It was a fun time getting the 10 packages in the mail, many of which included limited edition cards
This was the first gift in the 10 days
10985579_10153046995831138_3373474776753982659_o.jpg

Last November, I subscribed to the Sensible gifts of Hanukkah, which included a 3 minute reign over the Sensible Castle and the ability to set forth a decree. Today was my 3 minutes.
* @SkiNurse has subscribed to some of these seasonal things as well. Its pretty fun.
I hope some day, two people draw those cards at the same time. If they do the one choosing, must choose "Phil Pugliese, devoted friend, lover of . . . Phil Pugliese". Mandatory. :beercheer:

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@skibob One time we were playing this and I think @dean_spirito had the black card - (something like) What does grandma find disturbing but oddly amusing?
I think it was @SBrown who played the Phil Pugliese white card.
When Dean read the card, he couldn't get the words out. Susan knew immediately that it was the one she played. They couldn't stop laughing. -Game over!

Sponsor