• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

A old skier from western canada

tom t

Booting up
Skier
We were kicked of the ski hill in march due to covid and i found the pugski site was a interesting way to stay connected to skiing so i joined .I look forward to being involved in some way . 2020 was my 62 season of skiing and yes i due remember screw on edges ,trap bindings and leather boots and riding wood skis long enough for two to ride at the same time .

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We were kicked of the ski hill in march due to covid and i found the pugski site was a interesting way to stay connected to skiing so i joined .I look forward to being involved in some way . 2020 was my 62 season of skiing and yes I do remember screw on edges ,trap bindings and leather boots and riding wood skis long enough for two to ride at the same time .
Welcome aboard.
Cheers to a healthy and snowy 2021 season.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Welcome, You sound like a bunch of us.
Let me guess; gray hair and glasses?
Home hill?

TS
T

tom t

Booting up
Skier
Yes ,hair is grey in a good way ,my eyes are not eagle sharp anymore , lake louise is my home hill but i ski
in British Columbia every chance i get.

TS
T

tom t

Booting up
Skier
Welcome to Alberta ,around lake louise you can ski sunshine,mount norquay ,nakiska and also kicking horse which is only a hours drive from lake louise .

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
I'm lucky, I have friends in the right places. Banff Springs, Buffalo Mountain and Big 3. Except M left Big 3 for the City of Canmore....But S is still at the other 2. Had a great 1 1/2 days at Louise in November.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
@tom t , send me a pm if you make it to Sun Peaks in 2021 although who knows what next season will look like?

TS
T

tom t

Booting up
Skier
I never go to sun peaks ,we have to drive by revelstoke to get there ,and revy is a fantastic ski hill so no need to drive another three hours to kamloops. There are lots of ski hills to choose from in Alberta and
BC so you become sort of selective on the location .

Sponsor

Staff online