• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

A new little feature has been added to the site.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 9.31.09 PM.png

You might notice in a thread now that if the person who started the thread replies later on it i, they will have a "Thread Starter" banner below their avatar. This is a feature that has been asked for more than once and with the last Xenforo 1.5x upgrade, it was added. This is a great feature when threads get longer and there have been a lot of replies. Thanks @Dwight for all of his hard work and thank @Bad Bob for being the most recent to mentioning it again to us.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You can see it working here too.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier

View attachment 55609

You might notice in a thread now that if the person who started the thread replies later on it i, they will have a "Thread Starter" banner below their avatar. This is a feature that has been asked for more than once and with the last Xenforo 1.5x upgrade, it was added. This is a great feature when threads get longer and there have been a lot of replies. Thanks @Dwight for all of his hard work and thank @Bad Bob for being the most recent to mentioning it again to us.
I would also like to thank @Dwight for the work he does. We have become a large community and I am guessing it is a tough job to manage.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I would also like to thank @Dwight for the work he does. We have become a large community and I am guessing it is a tough job to manage.
There is no question @Dwight has been a huge addition to the team but we cannot forget all the work @Spooky put in to get the site launched. We can say without these two, there would not be a site.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Sorry I did not mean to exclude @Spooky, I just did not remember the all the contributors.
@Spooky built the foundation and the house, @Dwight is adding the additions and maintaining it. These two are professionals and we could not have asked for more...although we do from time to time and even then..they deliver (and delivered).

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
:golfclap::wave::beercheer:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Kudos to Dwight. :hail:

I asked Phil about this a couple of days ago as kind of a curious minds want to know thing. Phil responded that the feature was coming next Summer. Dwight waved his magic keyboard and it's here.

WOW!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Kudos to Dwight. :hail:

I asked Phil about this a couple of days ago as kind of a curious minds want to know thing. Phil responded that the feature was coming next Summer. Dwight waved his magic keyboard and it's here.

WOW!
I under promise, @Dwight over delivers. ;) Honestly, I thought it was a feature of Xenforo 2.0, Dight said 1.5 had it. This is reason #237 of why we keep him around.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
So...#236 was the bourbon?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
B031DBC1-5C60-4D6C-9222-B2A1E64ADA23.png On mobile it shows at TS

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^
Good point... but the real question is "Who is the ultimate thread killer?". Maybe someone should be the thread starter on a thread to find that out.