• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
I had to pass on this trip but thought I would share. Peak Travels, who I've skied and filmed with in the past took a trip through parts of Idaho on behalf of the Idaho Ski Area Association to film summer mountain biking at the areas. This clip is a daily edit from Sun Valley and features Lynne Wieland, also known as Banana Pants from Hot Dog, The Movie. She's working as a Marketing Assistant at Bogus Basin but broke away for a few days to travel with the group to shoot at SV, Grand Targhee, as well as Bogus. I wish I could have gone but other obligations got in the way. Judging by this, looks like they had a fun time.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
When I die and get rich, I want to live in Sun Valley..forever....

2DFD139D00000578-3298376-image-m-37_1446321581041.jpg

Reactions: Ron

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's been too long since I've ridden in Ketchum.

SO much great riding, and such low crowd factor.

Gotta get back!

TS
Willy

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
Here's a little more MB footage with Lynne and the Peak Video crew. This was at Grand Targhee and is a little more 'stoke-worthy'.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It would be great to get @Lynn Weiland to chime in.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Do we really need to keep calling her "Banana Pants"? She's done quite a bit of solid career oriented work post Hot Dog. Most of us know her by her real name now.

TS
Willy

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
It's just a reference point, mainly for those who may not know her real name. She still refers to that character name when speaking of herself, at times.

Sponsor

Staff online