• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

A-Basin 2/21 AM

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Tricia and I are in town for Monique's services and will be skiing the Basin in the AM tomorrow if anyone is around. Thursday is up in the air.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Dang, woke up late. Its friggin' cold out there geeeeezus. Even my dogs didnt want to go out! You guys heading up there tomorrow as well?

RachelV

I run TheSkiDiva.com and work at OpenSnow.
Ski Diva Tester
You guys do seem to have a knack for for skiing A-Basin on the coldest days, eh? :) Our dog has also been refusing to go out the last few days.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Dang, woke up late. Its friggin' cold out there geeeeezus. Even my dogs didnt want to go out! You guys heading up there tomorrow as well?
Yeah, we will be here tomorrow too..as I post from the warmth of the A-Frame.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
You guys do seem to have a knack for for skiing A-Basin on the coldest days, eh? :) Our dog has also been refusing to go out the last few days.

Just checked the forecast and its gonna be cold for at least the next 7 days up there. Gotta dig out my down parka. I wanna go skiing! Balaclava, check, BD Mercury Mitts, check, Down Parka, found it! Wool everything else, check.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Im heading up there today. Should be there around noon. Gray Pants, Red Jacket, Gray Helmet...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We are now headed to Snowmass...haven't skied there this year and this might be our only chance.

JMD

Getting on the lift
Skier
Was at the Basin this morning looking for you. Now I know how I missed you, hope you enjoy skiing Snowmass. Hope to catch up Mothers Day.

Sponsor

Staff online