• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
Please show some love for Darrell by leaving a comment on the YouTube video if you have a YouTube account.
Sharing the video is caring as well.
At any rate please give it a view, then make the call on your own. Respect Gets Respect!

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
Hey, there is hope for me yet, and I can only hope to ski that long as well!

Edited to add: just watched the video, that is freaking amazing

You can do it! I know another guy that's 83 and he started at 50 something too. He is a strong guy and skis quite well.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
200 push-ups...but he doesn’t do them all at once. Just 120 then 40 then 40. :roflmao:

I am such a slacker.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Love it! Thanks for sharing.

A lot of folks turn childish in their old age. That guy's inner child comes out on the ski slopes in the best way. He skied that run like a nine year old schussboomer. I hope he knows he is an inspiration to thousands!!!

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
200 push-ups...but he doesn’t do them all at once. Just 120 then 40 then 40. :roflmao:

I am such a slacker.

Truth from the old man! He is a fitness king!

TS
Jacques

Jacques

Skier
Love it! Thanks for sharing.

A lot of folks turn childish in their old age. That guy's inner child comes out on the ski slopes in the best way. He skied that run like a nine year old schussboomer. I hope he knows he is an inspiration to thousands!!!

Well, he is learning that he is. The local paper Bend Bulletin did a article on him for his 100th day party at Mt Bachelor. He's really a nice guy and very humble.

Sponsor