• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
It amused me ...

Understood but perhaps you know @neonorchid better than i do. As i said words when they are written can often lose translation of sarcasm if the recipient doesn't know the poster. If he'd recorded a sound bit and posted that I'd have heard the inflection in his voice.

Now i know to take everything he says with 10 elements of sarcasm and not to take any of it seriously.

The part about Craig's list definitely made me giggle.

:hug:

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Last edited:

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm looking to replace my 186 Atomic Theory skis. They had a 95mm waist, which I found pretty versatile. Theyre fun skis but I'm a heavy guy and I'd like something with some metal in it.

I'd like something with similar dimensions that's a bit sturdier but still has the rounded, slightly softer tails to make quick turns and moguls easier.

The two skis I have in mind at the moment at the Fischer Ranger 98s or the Salomon QST 99s. Anyone have a pair of these or something similar they are looking to get rid of?

If memory serves me right, the Ranger is a pretty light ski and likes to chatter on harder packed terrain.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
If memory serves me right, the Ranger is a pretty light ski and likes to chatter on harder packed terrain.
Yes. I had read the OP from the last sentence up, that Ranger and Salomon QST 99 threw me into thinking Volkl 90eight.

TS
Spelunker

Spelunker

Booting up
Skier
Last bump looking for the QST 99 or Ranger 98ti.

I have a feeling I might be buying brand new skis for the first time ever!

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Last bump looking for the QST 99 or Ranger 98ti.

I have a feeling I might be buying brand new skis for the first time ever!

I have a pair of Fischer Motive 95s in a 180 that I'd sell to you. Stouter than the Rangers. They have Look Pivot 14 Duals on them.

RickyG

Faction Fan
Contributor
Hi...lots of stuff to go through but I thought I'd note I have a pair of THE skis 180cm...just a little further down on the list.

Sponsor