• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Spelunker

Booting up
Skier
I'm looking to replace my 186 Atomic Theory skis. They had a 95mm waist, which I found pretty versatile. Theyre fun skis but I'm a heavy guy and I'd like something with some metal in it.

I'd like something with similar dimensions that's a bit sturdier but still has the rounded, slightly softer tails to make quick turns and moguls easier.

The two skis I have in mind at the moment at the Fischer Ranger 98s or the Salomon QST 99s. Anyone have a pair of these or something similar they are looking to get rid of?

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
What length ski?

...wasn't looking too but would consider sellling my 99% close to mint 170cm Volkl 90eight's with or without Look Pivot 12 (mounted for 295BSL) and replace with the 177cm 90eight / Salomon Shift.

TS
Spelunker

Spelunker

Booting up
Skier
I knew I'd forget something. At least a 180 in length.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Blizzard Rustler 9, J Skis Masterblaster, Moment Commander 98, 4FRNT MSP 99 should be on your watch list. All are medium flexing skis with some metal, but not full-sheets worth.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The Pro MTN95 will be a lot more stout than the Foundation Cassir 95...now the all new Cassiar 94..even without metal can handle a larger charger ie a @Drahtguy Kevin.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
How about a pair of Renoun Z90 175 with Aatack 13 demos for $ 500. I’ve got two pairs of em and only need one.
Other holes in the Q I’m trying to fill

TS
Spelunker

Spelunker

Booting up
Skier
Thanks for the recommendations! The Rustlers seem like a good fit.

Anything under 180 is too short for me. Thanks for the offers.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Haven’t met SG .... It’s a long story but none the less don’t need two pairs.
Edit : the ones up for sale are the original top sheet not the current NGT

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Haven’t met SG .... It’s a long story but none the less don’t need two pairs.
Edit : the ones up for sale are the original top sheet not the current NGT
We're both in the East, if the opportunity presents itself I wouldn't mind trying them. I'm not lookning for a 90mm ski but if I like them...

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
:huh:

Him: trying to sell one of two pairs of the same premium ski ...

Her: sold a brand new pair of Armada's only to buy the same ski, used, in order to have the womans topsheet ...

Not to be a home wrecker, but ... I'm thinking somewhere along the line there was a missed Craigslist "missed connections" post :decisions:
:duck:

ogwink

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
:huh:

Him: trying to sell one of two pairs of the same premium ski ...

Her: sold a brand new pair of Armada's only to buy the same ski, used, in order to have the womans topsheet ...

Not to be a home wrecker, but ... I'm thinking somewhere along the line there was a missed Craigslist "missed connections" post :decisions:
:duck:

ogwink

I figured that's what you were eluding to but the difference is I didn't buy both pairs and then decide I only needed one. I never had both skis in my possession at the same time and sold one pair so that I can buy the other. ;)

Last edited:

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I figured that's what you were eluding to but the difference is I didn't buy both pairs and then decide I only needed one. I never had both skis in my possession at the same time and sold one pair so that I can buy the other. ;)
Thanks but really no need to explain. My post was sheer sarcasm. Sorry, it didn't amuse.