• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Its been three years since Pugski.com was launched, with the help of a small focus group (you know who you are) @Spooky and @SBrown.
This year we are celebrating in Pugski fashion on the 3rd anniversary of the launch at our home in Reno.
If you're in the area, please join us. If you're not in the area, we hope that you all can find an appropriate way to celebrate with us.

45322417_1919674634790131_2259787327574376448_o.jpg

At the headquarters we will have snacks, beverages, (soft and hard) and of course the official ShotzSki.

Sunday November 11th
5:30-9:00PM
Bring a snack or beverage to share

There will be a preview of some of the Pugski.com logo ware that will be part of the donation drive this fall, and an opportunity to make a donation for one of our Govino Rocks Logo Glasses, in an interest of avoiding the use of single use disposable cups.
45424914_1923642981059963_7762939266220425216_o.jpg

Thank you to all the staff and members who continue to help Pugski grow at a very high level.

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
wrong side of the country for me but I'll raise a glass for you....I can't tell you enough how happy I am to have joined in with all you fine folk.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Not a drinker, but I'll be thinking about you guys. Maybe I"ll break my rule and ski on Sunday. I usually try to avoid weekends except when working. Since we've already had an opening day rush, maybe the crowds will be smaller.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Not a drinker, but I'll be thinking about you guys. Maybe I"ll break my rule and ski on Sunday. I usually try to avoid weekends except when working. Since we've already had an opening day rush, maybe the crowds will be smaller.
You can raise a glass of ginger ale, maybe even Vernors :D

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Wow. Time flies.
A few of us will be skiing A basin that day.
We will be sure to toast the occasion.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Wow, what a night. Pics will pe posted tomorrow.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Congrats to you two and everyone behind the scenes that keep the bullwheel spinning at pugski :beercheer:

I'm happy that this place is here. Keep up the good work.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Very cold and windy here, and the parking lot was full before the lifts opened, so I had the apple juice while watching football. Glad you guys could celebrate and especially glad there's a reason:beercheer:

Sponsor

Staff online