• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA 4 free Southwest drink coupons-expire 12/31

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Also posted in the Marketplace & General Skiing forums, but wanted to ensure maximum visibility so they don't go to waste.

I found a stash of stuff that my wife "put away" for me and started to go through it today. Among the pile of stuff I've been looking for and thought I lost was a set of 4 Free Drink coupons for SW that must be used by 12/31 and unfortunately I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. If anyone wants them, they are yours. PM me your address.

And yes, i did fly SW a few months ago:(

JohnL2

Booting up
Skier
Hy Phelmut
If the offers still available it turns out I'm flying SWA on the 29th so could put those drink tickets to good use. And they wold be worth a beer or 2 if/when you make it out to the Tahoe area. Much appreciated and thanks. Oh, and I would be happy to paypal you a couple bucks for postage if you like. I'll PM my address.

TS
P

Phelmut

German for Northeasterner
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sorry John. I should have posted that i unloaded these. Have a great trip.

JohnL2

Booting up
Skier
Well thanks Phelmut for the quick response. And the offer of a beer and a little local knowledge still stands if you ever make it out west to Tahoe area.

Sponsor

Staff online