• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier
Mine for western skiing: 76, 88 and 106. Seemed perfect for me. Didn't have any days last year where one of those didn't put a smile on my face.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Oh wait, I thought this was 3 ski quivers as in a quiver of skis for hardpack, a quiver of skis for deep snow, and a quiver of skis for park/bumps/inbetween conditions.

Unpiste

Booting down
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh wait, I thought this was 3 ski quivers as in a quiver of skis for hardpack, a quiver of skis for deep snow, and a quiver of skis for park/bumps/inbetween conditions.
Indeed! As some can attest, I like to keep a variety of 3-ski quivers at the ready.

My current plan for the Thanksgiving week WRODs at Tahoe:
  1. Blizzard G-Power FS, 177
  2. Head Supershape i.Rally, 170
  3. Head Worldcup Rebels i.SL, 165
Should keep things interesting while lapping Kangaroo.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Head Supershape iTitan (170) for sad days.
Stöckli Stormrider 95 (175) for most days.
Völkl 100Eight (181) with Shifts for happy days.

So far, this makes all days happy days!

I like the simplicity of your criteria and approve of your selections. I could be happy skiing with exactly your quiver.

Though I would characterize the Titan for “another kind of happy” days rather than “sad” days.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Steve had it right. The Titan is the SSRI here.
As therapy equals or outperforms SSRI’s in outcome research, let’s agree that the Titan is an effective form of therapy for challenges that come up in life. Or when you‘re already feeling good but feel you could benefit from some guidance.

Unpiste

Booting down
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Now, if I had to choose 3 for the entire season, right now, I'd probably go with this combo:
  1. Head Worldcup Rebels i.SL, 165
  2. Stöckli Stormrider 88, 177
  3. Blizzard Rustler 11, 188
Though I do have an Atomic Redster S9 FIS, 165 prepped and ready for the upcoming season (thanks @smoothrides), which may well replace the i.SL on that list.

Note: All of the above are for happy days. No day spent playing around on the snow is a sad day.

Adapt-Cannon

Booting up
Skier
My three ski quiver is for the East cost.

1 Head super shape titan for carving
2 Head monster 88 all mountain
3 Nordica Enforcer 100

just picked up the Nordica and can’t wait to try them out. I am hoping they willhelp with my off piste skiing and go out west with me for a week this winter to Breckenridge.

Sponsor

Staff online