• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

3 Day Phantom Flash Sale $59

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
1590505748047.png

It's almost summer, take some time to prep your sticks for next season by applying DPS's award-winning PHANTOM Permanent Waxless Glide base treatment. A single application is all you need for the life of your skis or snowboard. Apply PHANTOM once at any point in your ski or snowboard’s life cycle, whether new or used, and enjoy excellent glide when you hit the snow. It’s that simple.
Apply Once, Glide Forever.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Great price!

I’ve found it works quite well, especially in variable and changing conditions. The one time when I wanted wax was with colder temperatures, very firm snow. 90% of the time I’ve found Phantom to be as good or better than wax.

I did not do a double blind study, as I tend to ski with both eyes open. ;)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Philpug - Do you recommend this product for all-mountain resort and sidecountry use?
Phantom is a great product is you hate to wax. While Toko is our main wax sponsor, we have been using DPS's Phantom since it was introduced and is the was on all of their test skis. It is a great alternative to a regular "90%" red/universal wax.

markjs

Skiing is believing
Skier
I picked up a couple packages of Phantom with this deal. No shortage of UV light right now...:cool: My real question is: what kind of base prep do I need to do? Not likely to get a base grind right now. I also need a good recommendation for a base cleaner/wax remover.

Sponsor

Staff online