• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold (2x) Stockli Laser AX Skis, 167 cm (both)

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
Decided to thin my herd a bit. Up first are two pairs of Stockli Laser AX skis, both in 167 cm, and both with the same specs: 123-78-109, 14.4m Turning Radius, Tip Rocker, Full Sidewalls. I believe both are either 2017 or 2018 models, and both have been professionally tuned and set up (no base grinding on either) at the end of last season, with a 1° Base Angle and 2° Side Angle.

First Pair: Excellent condition overall, both top and base, with no marks on the top sheet, bases, or edges. Has not been used since the aforementioned tune, and still has the storage wax as you can see from the pictures. Plenty of edge left, and comes with Tyrolia Attack 13 Demo Bindings, also in great condition. Asking $550 net to me, so add PayPal and actual shipping fees to wherever (or free pickup in Boston anytime or Park City in UT 2/15-2/17 or Killington in VT 2/28-3/1 or 3/12-3/14).

Second Pair: Top sheet has minor chips as you can see in the pictures, but bases and edges are in excellent condition. Has been used for one ski day since the aforementioned tune. Plenty of edge left, and comes with Head PRX Bindings, also in good condition. Asking $450 net to me, so add PayPal and actual shipping fees to wherever (or free pickup in Boston anytime or Park City in UT 2/15-2/17 or Killington in VT 2/28-3/1 or 3/12-3/14).

Pictures of First Pair:
zUf2MQL.jpg

Ih2uE0r.jpg

IUPElp2.jpg

UcydIDV.jpg

khDyUSY.jpg

BBySmC9.jpg

XgEar9r.jpg

Pictures of Second Pair:
85kmwpk.jpg

bwFT9b8.jpg

LlQ4L66.jpg

LRgvd7f.jpg

BvMbWda.jpg

q7RnA10.jpg

ABhebwS.jpg

po4sng3.jpg

TS
speedster

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
Was 2016 the last model year with this graphic?
I think you are right. I believe in 2017 the topsheet was changed to the neon yellow.

Thank you both! I just looked again, and you are absolutely right, of course! I checked google images before, and the same pictures showed up on all years, so went with 2017 or 2018 as my best guess based on when I acquired them.

Sponsor

Staff online