• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2025 Head E-Titan

David Edwards

Putting on skis
Skier
Has anyone had a chance to ski the 2025 Head E Titan? I am considering the 2025 Titan or the Fischer GT-85. I did get to put my hands on the GT-85 redefine and it seemed pretty heavy to me. I keep carving abound on the Volkl Deacon V werks but those supershapes might just get a place in my quiver. I should probably demo the current E-Titan to see how it compares to the V werks but I hear next year's E-Titan is going to be different- narrower in the tip but not sure about the tail.

Even_Stevens

Getting off the lift
Skier
I was on them yesterday.

Full disclosure, this was the first time I’ve ever skied a modern carving ski; it’s been wider all mountain skis after my old Dynastar ATVs which were a 68mm ski from the turn of the century.

They’re great at ripping down chopped up groomed runs and even hitting some softer moguls. I was all set on getting some Kendos/Mantra 88s for my next ski but these E-Titans are quite compelling.

Attachments

• IMG_7990.jpeg
    IMG_7990.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 55

tomahawkins

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I was on them yesterday.

Full disclosure, this was the first time I’ve ever skied a modern carving ski; it’s been wider all mountain skis after my old Dynastar ATVs which were a 68mm ski from the turn of the century.

They’re great at ripping down chopped up groomed runs and even hitting some softer moguls. I was all set on getting some Kendos/Mantra 88s for my next ski but these E-Titans are quite compelling.
Nice! Did you ski any others in the line?

Even_Stevens

Getting off the lift
Skier
Nice! Did you ski any others in the line?

Just the E-Titan. I was going to take out the E-Rally but it was towards the end of the day and I wanted to get a few runs in on my Elan Ripsticks to compare with the skis I ended up testing that day. Everything from the aforementioned Supershape to a Lib Tech Hemi 102.

I should have gone to the Head demo tent and taken out the E-Rally first thing. I’m sure it would have been great on groomed runs like Showcase or Skyline at Stevens before they got all chopped up.

Sponsor

Staff online