• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England 2023-2024 Northeast Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups Thread

Rudi Riet

AKA songfta AKA randomduck - a USSS coach, as well
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Anyone at Stowe this weekend? Wondering how the skinning on the Spruce side is. I’ve heard that Mansfield is skiing well.

Spruce side closed the day before the eclipse, at the close of lift ops on April 7 - it's only Mansfield these days.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Killington was fun this weekend. Super fun slush bumps saturday with Lark and Bitter skiing so well. Today was a ramshead day with smaller slush bumps and more groomed terrain that held up for longer after the overnight freeze. Nice to see a couple flurries today towards the end of the day. Killington every weekend for the next few weekends. My stockli motion 85s had their last harrah of this season where I'll take them to CT. Next season might be my last season on them so I want to prolong their life a bit. Head Wild Joys will be my narrowest to handle any firm stuff.

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Spruce side closed the day before the eclipse, at the close of lift ops on April 7 - it's only Mansfield these days.
Yes, but it’s a spring skiing tradition to skin the snowmaking trails until there’s no more coverage left. Coverage was good but the promised corn snow did not materialize— it was colder and cloudier than expected today and actually flurried while we were on the hill!

Sponsor

Staff online