• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Rossignol Escaper

WildH

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I'm very interested if anyone has some time on these and can provide feedback. I'm not seeing much on the webs.

I currently have a set of Nordica Enforcer 100 @ 185cm. Great skis. Love them in open areas and fresh snow but I really have to work them in bumps and trees. I'm looking for a shorter and more nimble ski around 177-179. I skied the Enforcer 93 part week and I did like that ski, but saw the Rossignol Escaper and it got me curious. Reasonable weight, nice specs.

I learned to ski on Sin 7s and they were a good ski but I found them pretty soft with a lot of chatter. Is this ski similar or have the stiffened it up and dampened?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Stay tuned, we will have review coming up soon. I will say, this is nothing like the Sin 7 and Rossi changed everything you didn't like about that ski. In the meantime, to quote George Takei....Oh my.

JWMN

Getting off the lift
Skier
I just got back home from 10 days split between Steamboat and Big Sky. Between the 2, we had most every snow and weather condition you could encounter. Cold and stormy, sunny and warm. Soft and hard/ice. Skied off and powder. Whatever and wherever my Black Ops 98's performed flawlessly, as if they were a different, and perfect ski for every condition. Ski them slowly, no problem. Let them run at 50+ mph, absolutely solid, no tip flap or vibrations. The technology in these boards is amazing. 3 of my friends demoed them and will be buying them. I am really bummed the season is coming to a close!! I want more time on them!! They are more fun than - (fill in the blank)

As well you should be.

Last edited:
TS
W

WildH

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Anyone get any time on these before the COVID shutdowns?

Sponsor

Staff online