• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This ski interests me far more than anything on the market, and that was before this review! Now I’m even more intrigued. Thanks for posting.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
The tip is VERY wide and the flex is quite soft. It would be fun in deep soft snow, but I ski a 95mm ski as a wide all-mountain ski in the West. That wide of a tip is a total liability for all-mountain skiing that involves any kind of bump skiing.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Cool concept, but seems too wide for its intended purpose. I suppose that is the reality of what does, and does not, sell in today's marketplace.

I've got a similar high-sidecut ski from awhile back, that I still find to be the funnest, most accessible, all mountain "carver" of all time. Yes, it's the clown puke graphics Fire Arrow 80. Just stiff enough to be fun from 15 to 50 mph, and a round, twined up tail for a bit of forgiveness in the bumps.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Looking forward to taking these for a spin. The first time I saw them I kinda thought it was just a platform to show the technology inside the ski. They do look, um, unique with the massive shovel and relatively narrow waist. They're like the Barbie of skis. Not quite real proportions but, hey...

ejj

Prairie Skier
Skier
Looks like a fat slalom ski. Not as stiff--softer, especially in the tip? Probably a real fun ski. I wonder how is skis in 5" of snow/junk snow?

Sponsor