• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Liberty Evolv 110

SkiTalk Test Team

Testing skis so you don't have to.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Drahtguy Kevin: The chubbiest of the Evolv line doesn’t give up versatility or fun. My preferred length was always out, so I hopped on the 179. I had a blast. All over. It is a quick and stable ski with superior edge hold on the runout while floating and dancing through the powder, bumps, and trees. The 110 keeps the strong Evolv tail and flex that make this line so outstanding.

Insider tip: Pair it with the Evolv 84 or 90 and enjoy.​

Who is it for?
Skiers who want a powder ski that can handle the crud once the pow is pounded.
Who is it not for?
Lighter skiers may fight this ski a bit, as it is on the stiffer side.
Skier ability
  1. Expert
Ski category
  1. All Mountain
  2. Powder
Ski attributes
  1. Off Piste
Segment
  1. Men

Specifications

right ad
Available sizes
179, 186
Dimensions
144-110-128
Radius
21m@179cm
Rocker profile
  1. Camber with tip rocker
Construction design
  1. All new
Binding options
  1. Flat

Hootbmx

Booting up
Skier
So I'm 5'8 and 220 pounds. Strong skier (old powerlifter) and expert level. I have the Bonafide in a 180, 2021 Enforcer 100 in a 186 and a Liberty V76 in a 179. All of these skis feel right in length for me. I use to have the Origin 106 a few years ago in a 182 but it felt to short for me and the tips felt to soft for me in powder so I sold them. I'm wanting to try these skis because I would like to add a wider ski to the quiver than my for deeper snow days (I live in Utah) but I'm torn on what size to go with on the Evolv 110, 179 or 186. You are the only one that I have seen that have skied these. Can you provide me your thoughts on which size?

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So I'm 5'8 and 220 pounds. Strong skier (old powerlifter) and expert level. I have the Bonafide in a 180, 2021 Enforcer 100 in a 186 and a Liberty V76 in a 179. All of these skis feel right in length for me. I use to have the Origin 106 a few years ago in a 182 but it felt to short for me and the tips felt to soft for me in powder so I sold them. I'm wanting to try these skis because I would like to add a wider ski to the quiver than my for deeper snow days (I live in Utah) but I'm torn on what size to go with on the Evolv 110, 179 or 186. You are the only one that I have seen that have skied these. Can you provide me your thoughts on which size?

The 110 skis it’s length. At your weight, skill level and location, I’d opt for the 186. I could envision glory days on the at ski at AltaBird, Snowbasin, Beaver Mountain or most any other Utah area.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Think 'Cochise killer'... skied the 186 last spring... a very powerful ride in this length, not one I would describe as 'playful'. This a great ski for someone looking to replace a Monster 108. .

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Unfortunately I didn't get to ski the Evolv 110. When I flexed and played with the ski, I immediately thought "Athlete Ski" or "Pro Model".

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Yup.... big boy pants ski for normal sized expert skiers, or a 'normal ski' for big boys.

Sponsor