KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
I have the older red & gray SR88 model. I guess it's been tweaked a few times (I haven't tried sawing mine in half to check out the construction), but they are simply the most amazing ski I've ever been on. When mine wear out (and those thicker edges show no sign of wearing out...) I'll be getting another pair.

Yes, they cost a lot, but... drool, drool, slobber, slobber, they are worth every penny.

SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
Pugski Sponsor
I have the older red & gray SR88 model. I guess it's been tweaked a few times (I haven't tried sawing mine in half to check out the construction), but they are simply the most amazing ski I've ever been on. When mine wear out (and those thicker edges show no sign of wearing out...) I'll be getting another pair.

Yes, they cost a lot, but... drool, drool, slobber, slobber, they are worth every penny.
You should take out a 2020 SR 88 demo from Pinnacle this winter and let me know what you think!

nesneros

Needs another base grind
Skier
This is on my radar now. I was planning on getting a new set of Kendo 88s but these look really cool. If they ski as well as the Völkls I might pick up a pair.

Advertisement