• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2020 Stockli AXIS skis New

LindseyB

Stöckli
Industry Insider
Manufacturer
%%First things first, I am only providing this offer because these are AXIS series skis. My dealers do not have these and there are almost no dealers in North America that carry these. I would NOT and cannot provide a deal like this on New Stormriders or Lasers as that would conflict with Stockli retail partners. Please do not ask, as the answer will not change.%%

I have 3 pair of Stockli Axis that I will sell to Pugski members for half price using Venmo as the pay method or PayPal friends.

If you don't know me, Phil and Tricia personally do as well as many others. I simply am not willing to hand PayPal a full cut.

The Axis series are mid level carving skis designed by Mathieu @ Stockli and built by Head.

Buyer pays shipping. USPS priority box is 18lbs. 70"X6"x8" All skis come with the matching binding

Everything is still in original packaging.

170cm AXIS Pro RED. 399

156cm AXIS Motion Women's Black 399. (This is one of the best looking skis in the Stockli product line)

170cm AXIS Comp 349

Attachments

• IMG_7801.PNG
    IMG_7801.PNG
    439.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7802.PNG
    IMG_7802.PNG
    667.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7803.PNG
    IMG_7803.PNG
    277.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_7804.PNG
    IMG_7804.PNG
    611 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7692.jpg
    IMG_7692.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Am I the only one who initially read the title (wishfully) as pleural pairs of AX:cool:?

The Motion is beautiful! Is the 170 Pro big enough for an old guy at 6’, 200 lbs. or more suited to one of my lightweight young adult sons?

TS
LindseyB

LindseyB

Stöckli
Industry Insider
Manufacturer
Am I the only one who initially read the title (wishfully) as pleural pairs of AX:cool:?

The Motion is beautiful! Is the 170 Pro big enough for an old guy at 6’, 200 lbs. or more suited to one of my lightweight young adult sons?

I would assume better for lighter weight. Depends on ability level though.

flbufl

Getting on the lift
Skier
I think at this price, these skis with bindings included are really good deals, even if you just consider them as Head skis.

%%First things first, I am only providing this offer because these are AXIS series skis. My dealers do not have these and there are almost no dealers in North America that carry these. I would NOT and cannot provide a deal like this on New Stormriders or Lasers as that would conflict with Stockli retail partners. Please do not ask, as the answer will not change.%%

I have 3 pair of Stockli Axis that I will sell to Pugski members for half price using Venmo as the pay method or PayPal friends.

If you don't know me, Phil and Tricia personally do as well as many others. I simply am not willing to hand PayPal a full cut.

The Axis series are mid level carving skis designed by Mathieu @ Stockli and built by Head.

Buyer pays shipping. USPS priority box is 18lbs. 70"X6"x8" All skis come with the matching binding

Everything is still in original packaging.

170cm AXIS Pro RED. 399

156cm AXIS Motion Women's Black 399. (This is one of the best looking skis in the Stockli product line)

170cm AXIS Comp 349

Alan Linsley

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Looking for skis for my daughter. 14. 130lbs. Skis at Whistler, and loves skiing race skis. She is a super strong technical skier, is coached by CSIA 3/4s about 40 days a year and is the kid who is always asking for feedback. We’d like her to get on something a bit wider and more versatile. She has race skis and a pair of 97mm underfoot, but nothing in between. The women’s black might fit the bill. 170 too long.

TS
LindseyB

LindseyB

Stöckli
Industry Insider
Manufacturer
Looking for skis for my daughter. 14. 130lbs. Skis at Whistler, and loves skiing race skis. She is a super strong technical skier, is coached by CSIA 3/4s about 40 days a year and is the kid who is always asking for feedback. We’d like her to get on something a bit wider and more versatile. She has race skis and a pair of 97mm underfoot, but nothing in between. The women’s black might fit the bill. 170 too long.

AR in 154 or 161 would be like magic to fill that gap for a technician.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
I was able to take the Axis Pro out for a few laps today and found that ONCE AGAIN Stockli undersells their so-called "intermediate" skis. Is the Axis Pro softer in flex than just about every other ski in the Stockli line-up? Yes, but it still has really good edge grip when skied from the center. The soft tip doesn't like to be driven hard, but if you just relax and tip the ski on edge, it responds really well with a quick turn-in and strong pull across the slope. The softer flex lets this ski respond well at slower speeds which is perfect for doing slow-speed drills. The primary reason I bought the ski.

I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this ski! Thanks @LindseyB.

Sponsor

Staff online