• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2020 Stöckli Laser MX

SkiTalk Test Team

Testing skis so you don't have to.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Tricia: The first thought that came to mind when I was getting set up on this ski was, “That seems short for me.” But I have to tell you, the minute I started skiing it, all I could think was, "OMG, this ski was meant for me!" At 65 mm underfoot, the precision and smoothness is unmatched for any other ski I had the fortune of skiing this season. I sincerely didn’t want to give this ski back to the rep. In fact, I took it out at Copper, Mammoth, and Snowbasin just because I could!

Insider tip: Don’t be afraid to go a little shorter.​

AmyPJ: Holy moly, what a friendly little sports car! I was really nervous to ski these, because they just LOOK like a supercharged race ski. Well, they are in a way, but they are also a barrel o’ fun and really easy to ski! If Santa or some elves brought me a pair, I’d be a happy lady. They are just so easy to turn, and smooth like nothing I’ve ever skied on. SUPER confidence-inspiring! I want a pair!

SkiNurse: I don't think there are enough adjectives to describe this ski. Smooth and responsive. It seems to predict what you want to do next. Slow turns, it wants to cruise. High speed? More, please.

Insider tip: Sell your children to buy this.​

Awards
Who is it for?
A woman looking for a premium, precise carving ski. Someone who desires the feel of a premium carving ski, and has the budget to purchase said premium carving ski.
Who is it not for?
A powder snob who only skis on powder days.
Skier ability
  1. Advanced
  2. Expert
Ski category
  1. Race
  2. Frontside
Ski attributes
  1. Groomers
Segment
  1. Women

Specifications

right ad
Available sizes
144, 150, 156, 162
Dimensions
119-65-100
Radius
11.4m@156cm
Rocker profile
  1. Full camber
Construction design
  1. Carryover
Binding options
  1. Flat
  2. System

Last edited by a moderator:

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I keep waiting for Santa to bring me a pair of these...It's been nearly two years since I skied them, and I still can remember how smooth and compliant and sporty they felt.

Sponsor