• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2020 SIA Show Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I want to know all about electronic gizmos that can tell me how I'm skiing. Just kidding!

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Nah. Can't imagine anything revolutionary. I know its difficult for a gearhead website but can't get stoked on something temporarily new and shiny. My limitations on my skiing are not dictated by my old, battered gear and I have too much stuff which is nowhere near worn out yet.

But keep at it - I need people upgrading to the latest thing or getting suckered by stuff which is beyond their actual skiing to keep a ready supply on the lightly used or new old stock market.

Winks

AKA "Gary".
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
There is a lot still to see...most if not everyone will find something to get excited about! :yahoo:

James

Out There
Instructor
Rear Entry Boots
Apex’s New Offerings... (had to)
Dahu’s weird boot.
Round ski tips for piste skis. Yea Dynastar.

Warm helmets not for racing.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
So @Philpug , what do you have planned at SIA this year. I know you'll be spending some time at the LOOK area fondling the new Pivot 15 bindings and getting lots of pictures for us all to enjoy! How about a rough draft of the Pugski presence @ the big show?!

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Did see this Salomon Stance info the other day. Have seen very positive reviews of the 90 and 96 versions online the last week. Stiff, solid and stable I hear.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
When do you go LIVE from Denver?
We will be reporting from the floor starting today. If you follow us on Facebook, we will be doing Facebook LIVE reports both today and tomorrow at 11:45 MTN time. If you don't follow us on Facebook, now is a good time to start.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
More on the new Dynastar skis would be welcome.
New M-Pro 99 and 108 arrived at Pugski's Worldwide Headquarters, but unfortunately, we are in Colorado anot there to mount and ski them, stay tuned though, they will be part of the FBLive features.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
electronic gizmos that can tell me how I'm skiing
You mean the ones that tell you how fast you wish you were going? "According to my Skifaker 2.0 I went 73.4mph today on my full rocker Fatboy 120s!" No, you didn't.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Status
Not open for further replies.