• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2020 Pugski.com Swag Store Inventory Reduction Sale & Donation Drive!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Pugski-Inventory-Reduction-Sale-Slider.jpg
2020 is taking a toll on everyone and everything, including the Pugski.com operational costs. To help offset some of these costs, we are pulling out all the stops with an inventory reduction sale. Everything must go so there is room to bring in all-new cool swag items for 2021 (and pay some 2020 bills!). In the PUGSKI STORE everything is marked down 50%. If you don’t need anything swag wise (c’mon…who doesn’t at least need ski straps???), you can forgo the swag and go directly to the *DONATE page and contribute there.

With the demise of Powder magazine people are saying, “Oh, I let my subscription run out, I should have renewed” or “We need someone to buy them and keep the vibe going.” Well, now is your chance to provide the needed support to this site, to continue the vibe that you are creating.

As mentioned above, 2020 has impacted everyone; Pugski.com has lost several sponsors who were dealing with their own budget restraints. All support is appreciated; donate as little as $25 or $10/mo or buy ski straps. Speaking of straps, a four-pack of straps, a koozie, a bunch of stickers, and other miscellaneous brand swag will be included with every purchase or donation over $100.

We thank you for your support in the past and appreciate your contributions now.

Tricia, Phil, & the staff

*If there is an amount that you want to donate, small or large, PM for PayPal/Venmo account info.

Last edited by a moderator:

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just received an order, so I'm swagged out. But I do have a question. Is there a Pugski discount code for Kulkea boot packs? I'm thinking about ordering a heated one. Tks

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just received an order, so I'm swagged out. But I do have a question. Is there a Pugski discount code for Kulkea boot packs? I'm thinking about ordering a heated one. Tks
We will be putting another one up for auction to help the Hall of Fame, stay tuned.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Tricia, since you're sold out of the ladies sublimated shirts in L and XL, how do the men's fit?
The women's shirts run big. I usually wear a medium and I'm wearing a small with plenty of room.

@AmyPJ is in an extra small.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Some sizes are getting low (or gone) but plenty of other items.

Apicem-AZ

Booting up
Skier
I just donated and very much appreciate the service and support you provide, especially in light of the pandemic issues. I keep hoping for a signal that everything will return to something resembling "normal" but in the meantime, I want to ensure that what we have that is still normal, will continue. This website, the great content and the community contributors are one of those "always there" elements that bring some balance to the day.

The message about support is key - I subscribed to Powder since 1979, and was disappointed, but not surprised, to see the end arrive. It is so easy to take the things that make life pleasant for granted, but every bit of support can help. This week I also subscribed to the rejuvenated Mountain Gazette, with the hope it will continue.

Thank you for your dedicated efforts to make Pugski.com the unique resource we all enjoy.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I've probably asked this before but can the 1/4 zip be used as a base layer? I don't recall the material.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've probably asked this before but can the 1/4 zip be used as a base layer? I don't recall the material.
It can, its a poly blend and it does wick.
Phil uses it as a base layer.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I cant endorse the Apron enough, I use it all the time. I will pick up another one for Kitchen/Grill use.

Sponsor

Staff online