• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We wait all year for Tony’s sushi rolls. Problems is this year too many people are claiming they’ll come. He’ll need a sous chef. Or two.
Happy to help with the slicing and dicing if it will get me some of these famous rolls.

My wife's boss is a big offshore fishermen. We get fresh tuna gifts all fishing season, best tuna I've ever had. He took a Christmas trip to the Outer Banks, so we had seared tuna with lemon butter sauce last night. But I've never tried to make tuna rolls, so would like to learn from a master (can't use that dreaded term "expert").

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
I'm so tempted to join y'all.. But I have feeling I'll be outclassed and holding the group back. So I might have to pass.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm so tempted to join y'all.. But I have feeling I'll be outclassed and holding the group back. So I might have to pass.

Naw... you'll be fine. Jump in. What do you got to lose.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I've attended and been the lowest level skier in the group. It's fun. You should definitely go. There are usually some who are tired and/or want to take it easy, or I'd go ski a couple of runs by myself and meet up at the lift.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy to help with the slicing and dicing if it will get me some of these famous rolls.

My wife's boss is a big offshore fishermen. We get fresh tuna gifts all fishing season, best tuna I've ever had. He took a Christmas trip to the Outer Banks, so we had seared tuna with lemon butter sauce last night. But I've never tried to make tuna rolls, so would like to learn from a master (can't use that dreaded term "expert").

OMG. I am never going to live this crazy thread down. @Marker , I have no clue how to roll sushi. I can eat it fine, though.

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Oh please. You know that modesty is just another flavor of vanity, right? You don't know until you go. Then you're there and it's ... just skiing.

You might be out-somethinged, but -classed won't be it.

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
No worries. Go ahead and meet up. I have skied with most of them. They all suck. :duck: :ogbiggrin: They do ski better than you on the keyboard.

+1

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
It's a pretty large bunch that will split into smaller groups in short order. I'm sure you'll find an appropriate group to ski with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor