• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

ChrisL

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Great reviews on the Evolv 90, which just made my choice for an east coast ski for softer, deeper and chopped up conditions then my 5 year old Rossi E 84 like. I've been looking at the Head Kore 93, Nordica Enforcer 92 or the Salomon QST 92.The evolv seem to have some great reviews here wondering if anyone has any comparisons to the three above.

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Great reviews on the Evolv 90, which just made my choice for an east coast ski for softer, deeper and chopped up conditions then my 5 year old Rossi E 84 like. I've been looking at the Head Kore 93, Nordica Enforcer 92 or the Salomon QST 92.The evolv seem to have some great reviews here wondering if anyone has any comparisons to the three above.

I own the Kore 93 (95 underfoot at 189) and just took delivery of an Evolv90 in 186. Two totally different skis that can exist in the same quiver. The Kore is a better true soft snow ski with better float and, perhaps, a tad quicker. The Kore offers much more feedback because of it’s weight. The Evolv90 is more calm, precise and smooth. The Evolv likes to be driven and has the stability with the VMT to power through crud/chop. Both skis are a hoot in bumps and trees. On the groomed, tail of the Evolv really shines. Energy and propulsion to spare.

Sponsor

Staff online