• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2020 Liberty Evolv 100 179cm $359

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not a problem. One stop shopping...

good-answer-good-answer.jpg

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
I think my wife must know my log in information...

I've become a huge Liberty phanboi.

Got to clear some space so I can justify buying these. Any thoughts on mounting hole overlap for a Tyrolia Attack at 312mm?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I think my wife must know my log in information...

I've become a huge Liberty phanboi.

Got to clear some space so I can justify buying these. Any thoughts on mounting hole overlap for a Tyrolia Attack at 312mm?
Should not be a problem. I do have Attack 13's I can put or or at least drill the skis for you.

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
I do a lot of mounting so drilling is no problem for me. Just have to sell some other skis to finance this one and make some room (no I can't pay to have your rack shipped to VT :cool: ).

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I do a lot of mounting so drilling is no problem for me. Just have to sell some other skis to finance this one and make some room (no I can't pay to have your rack shipped to VT :cool: ).
It has wheels...roll it.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
24898ECF-C3B9-4EC6-A552-793E2A35D673_1_201_a.jpeg
Purchase skis and get a swag pack including:
  • Cordaroy Hat
  • Shop Apron
  • Koozie
  • 2 Ski Straps
  • Sticker Pack
  • $75 Retail Value

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
I'll take them. Sold enough other skis to finance this purchase. I have bindings so just the skis please. PayPal OK? We can do details via PM.

richard_MT

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
A lot of ski shoppers looking for this type of ski haven't heard of Liberty and aren't generally inclined toward smaller quasi indy brands. It's sorta that simple. If this ski were labeled 'Rossi', 'Blizzard', etc... they'd fly off the shelves.
With that said, all said, what is your opinion when compare this ski to the bonafide 98 or this year's bonafide 97?

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I’ll take the liberty Hands down, i Prefer it’s snow feel, flex pattern and damp, smooth ride. imho, it’s more precise too.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
With that said, all said, what is your opinion when compare this ski to the bonafide 98 or this year's bonafide 97?

I think the Bonafide 97 and the Evolve 100 are near the top of the heap for skiers who like a bit less tip rise and early tip engagement. Maybe not quite as forgiving, but more accurate feeling at the top of the turn. If you're looking for 'pivoty', there are ski the Rustlers that do it easier.

Sponsor

Staff online