• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor

@Philpug and @Tricia went live today with some info on the Mindbender 99Ti, and we've got a full review of the 108Ti for you! Pretty exciting new collection from K2, we're excited to continue to ski and test them throughout the season.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

@Philpug and @Tricia went live today with some info on the Mindbender 99Ti, and we've got a full review of the 108Ti for you! Pretty exciting new collection from K2, we're excited to continue to ski and test them throughout the season.
I was bummed the 99 wasn't going to be the blue topsheet like on the proto. No worries,it looks good. Wish they'd kept the red bases though.

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
I like the final design more than the prototype design. Kind of an art deco look, clean and nicely understated.

The final design is very cool, and I like it a lot. But I'm with @Andy Mink on the red bases. I loved the red bases on the prototype and wish they would have kept them. I'm sure they'll hit New Zealand this winter, so we'll have a chance to see and demo them in July/August.

I wonder if a few pairs will be available in the States later this season. Given the rave early reviews, I wonder if it would be good marketing if they release a limited supply later in the season to their most loyal shop distributors (assuming they can do it production wise) at full price while discounting the soon to be discontinued Pinnacle line as end of season nears. The idea would be the limited supply Mindbenders would sell out while building even more buzz and excitement for the full release next season.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The final design is very cool, and I like it a lot. But I'm with @Andy Mink on the red bases. I loved the red bases on the prototype and wish they would have kept them. I'm sure they'll hit New Zealand this winter, so we'll have a chance to see and demo them in July/August.

I wonder if a few pairs will be available in the States later this season. Given the rave early reviews, I wonder if it would be good marketing if they release a limited supply later in the season to their most loyal shop distributors (assuming they can do it production wise) at full price while discounting the soon to be discontinued Pinnacle line as end of season nears. The idea would be the limited supply Mindbenders would sell out while building even more buzz and excitement for the full release next season.
Some of the sizes will be in shops now.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Sold a pair today.

Reactions: Ron

4shaw

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Nice review. Dig the new design. Local shop had the 99s. Are the 108s out?

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
K2 just got back on my radar after many many years. :cool:

Sponsor

Staff online