• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

LegacyGT

Putting on skis
Skier
Looks like an interesting ski. Will have to check out on a demo day. One quibble: with a ski that has a dedicated left and right, they might want to put a graphic that's a little less ambiguous. I can certainly tell the way they're supposed to go but I could see plenty of skiers mixing it up or not paying attention. I just searched and found this photo of a display and they got three out of four pairs right but the orange 116 are reversed. Of course this doesn't matter at all on the rack but the point is that it's not entirely obvious which is left or right when you have vague geometric patterns. These skis should have some image or words that flow from one ski to another so that no idiot will put them on the wrong feet.

2020-Elan-Ripsticks.jpg

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Looks like an interesting ski. Will have to check out on a demo day. One quibble: with a ski that has a dedicated left and right, they might want to put a graphic that's a little less ambiguous. I can certainly tell the way they're supposed to go but I could see plenty of skiers mixing it up or not paying attention. I just searched and found this photo of a display and they got three out of four pairs right but the orange 116 are reversed. Of course this doesn't matter at all on the rack but the point is that it's not entirely obvious which is left or right when you have vague geometric patterns. These skis should have some image or words that flow from one ski to another so that no idiot will put them on the wrong feet.

2020-Elan-Ripsticks.jpg

It's hard to see in that picture, but there is a small "Left" and "Right" mark on each ski. It's small, but it's also right in front of you when you click in, so hard to miss.

LegacyGT

Putting on skis
Skier
It's hard to see in that picture, but there is a small "Left" and "Right" mark on each ski. It's small, but it's also right in front of you when you click in, so hard to miss.
I see it now. It's small but right by the binding so should get the job done.

Sponsor