• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sponsored 2020 Blizzard Brahma 82 Review

https://www.skiessentials.com/

Daves not here

Getting off the lift
Skier
@Philpug any feedback on these? Hoping they are at our demo day today to try out.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Philpug any feedback on these? Hoping they are at our demo day today to try out.
I did ski them, they are more than jsut a narrower 88 in the way they ski. I am off to Big Sky for the last day of The Gathering, will get back to you with more indepth.

Daves not here

Getting off the lift
Skier
I did ski them, they are more than jsut a narrower 88 in the way they ski. I am off to Big Sky for the last day of The Gathering, will get back to you with more indepth.

Hopefully they will have them today as well so I can ski them. Love my Bones and looking at the Monster 83 so this Brahma 82 is interesting. Hoping to get on both and see what shakes out.

Daves not here

Getting off the lift
Skier

Looking forward to the feedback. Rode these today and I really liked them. Quick, stable, damp, solid, fast, fun. Had the backbone you would expect. I was hoping to A/B them against the Monster 83 but they did not have any. I think the Monster will be a better true carver. The Brahma 82 will be better off piste I would assume.

Daves not here

Getting off the lift
Skier
@Philpug any more thoughts on the Brahma 82. Especially how it compares to a Monster 83 as well as the Brahma 88. In my eyes it is similar to a Brahma 88/Bonafide in many ways (build, feel, stability) but different as well. I am having a hard time verbalizing how it skis differently than the 88.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Monster 83(older one) is much harder ski to ski than either of these skis. it can have slightly more performance on hard snow, and in some bumps can be more enjoyable.The Brahma is 90 percent as good on hard snow, while be better everywhere else, and much more user friendly. heck the new Brahma is more user friendly than old one while actually being chargery.

Sponsor

Staff online