• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale 2020 Arc'teryx Sidewinder jacket

charlier

Fresh Tracks
Skier
SOLD: 2020 Arc'teryx Sidewinder jacket, size medium, color Renegade (Raspberry). Never used, with tags attached. The Sidewinder jacket is a waterproof hardshell (breathable Arc'teryx-developed N80p-X face fabric) with pit zips, sleeve pocket for lift pass, internal zip pocket, and open dump pocket. The front zipper curves away from your face. Weight, 590 g/1 lb 4.8 oz. Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 75 cm/29.5 in. Retail $749.00. Asking $400, OBO

Sidewinder1REV.jpg Sidewinder6REV.jpg Sidewinder3REV.jpg Sidewinder4REV.jpg

Last edited:

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I like this but I don't look good in raspberry.
I like outrageous colors only I already have a size medium Sidewinder in Venetian Red (sienna like color), of the current and latest Goretex Pro fabric with light use in mint condition and probably indistinguishable from a new jacket.
Great shell.
I'd sell you mine for IDK $350 and then buy his.
If you two guys are coming to the Jackson gathering we could do the transaction there in person, see what we're getting...

TS
charlier

charlier

Fresh Tracks
Skier
Hi all, Unfortunately, I will not be going to Jackson, instead Red Mountain, B.C. I live in Seattle and can ship anywhere. Let me know what will work. Best,

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January