• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
https://www.skiessentials.com/

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor

Here's our review of the new 2019 Rossignol Experience 94 Ti! This is the widest and stiffest ski in the completely redesigned Experience collection. It's also a new contender in the growing low-mid-90-mm all mountain category. We'll continue to release 2019 ski review through the spring and summer, so keep an eye on Chairlift Chat!

Last edited:

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't detect any link here to any review. I tried on phone and on PC.

U Boom

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier

Here's our review of the new 2019 Rossignol Experience 94 Ti! This is the widest and stiffest ski in the completely redesigned Experience collection. It's also a new contender in the growing low-mid-90-mm all mountain category. We'll continue to release 2019 ski review through the spring and summer, so keep an eye on Chairlift Chat!

U Boom

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Interesting, I used the E98 until they were stolen and moved to the E100. The E 100 is much easier ski to use, and my preference would still be the 98, which although a brute of a ski, really did perform.
From your review it seems that the E94 is aimed at a lower level of skier, even though it is now the top model in the line.
Will not this leave a gap at the top of the range?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Interesting, I used the E98 until they were stolen and moved to the E100. The E 100 is much easier ski to use, and my preference would still be the 98, which although a brute of a ski, really did perform.
From your review it seems that the E94 is aimed at a lower level of skier, even though it is now the top model in the line.
Will not this leave a gap at the top of the range?
While I didn't ski the new 94..I did ski the new 88..I don't think this is aimed at a lower level of skier at all...I just think the ski is more versatile and more accessable.

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
Can’t wait to get this ski for next year, probably pay full price even , would like the look and idea of the pivot but may save a few bucks and get the other Look binding.
It’s going to be REALLY HARD to shelve my twin tip Scimitars but the tail design of the 94 should be a better feel for my style in the bumps where I spend a lot of time.

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I owned a pair of the E88's for a couple years and loved them, my only thought of improvement would have been a bit more forgiving tail and a bit more width.. Which is exactly what Rossignol seems to have done for the 94ti. I'm really going to have to weigh out if I'm going to get the Enforcer 93's next season or take a good hard look at this ski.

Sponsor

Staff online