• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sponsored 2019 Nordica Enforcer 110 Review

https://www.skiessentials.com/

Kite Pilot

Putting on skis
Skier
I finally got to ski my new Enforcer 110's today at Loveland with 12" new in 24 and 17" in 48 hours. Loved them, very fun and also did surprisingly well on a groomer run.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Any reason to have both the 100 and 110 in the same quiver or are they too similar?

I think you could justify it for sure. The tail is quite a bit different on the 110 (much more rocker) and I would say the flex of the 110 also feels overall softer than the 100. Definitely a different overall feel in my opinion.

I certainly wouldn't mind owning both!

hespeler

Putting on skis
Skier
I think you could justify it for sure. The tail is quite a bit different on the 110 (much more rocker) and I would say the flex of the 110 also feels overall softer than the 100. Definitely a different overall feel in my opinion.

I certainly wouldn't mind owning both!

Thanks. Is it safe to say that the 100 handles crud better and is a better carver?

Skied my 100's for a few days in the East after the recent snow and they handled everything fine but wanted something a bit more playful for big powder bumps and trees.

Looking to replace my Soul 7's as a dedicated deeper snow ski in the East and a wider option for Western travel.

Overall I love the Enforcer feel.

RJS

Out on the slopes
Skier
Thanks. Is it safe to say that the 100 handles crud better and is a better carver?

Skied my 100's for a few days in the East after the recent snow and they handled everything fine but wanted something a bit more playful for big powder bumps and trees.

Looking to replace my Soul 7's as a dedicated deeper snow ski in the East and a wider option for Western travel.

Overall I love the Enforcer feel.

I'm curious to hear what @SkiEssentials thinks, but I've skied both and agree that 100 handles carving and crud better.

That said, the 110 is a mighty fine carver. I brought it as my only ski on a 5 day trip to Steamboat. I got lucky and the first two days were untracked powder with soft crud. The 110s performed great in those conditions. The final three days involved less soft crud and soft groomers. On soft groomers, the 110s felt similar to the 100s in terms of carving ability. Crud busting was excellent, maybe not quite as good as the 100, but not far off.

The 110s are, IMO, a better version of the Soul 7. Stiffer, so better in crud and for carving, but they still have plenty of float. And despite the metal, they don't take a lot of force to turn.

Sadly my 110s were stolen at Deer Valley, so I'm trying to figure out if I replace them or buy something else. If I could find used demos of the 110s I would probably get them again, but not very many people are selling them used. I guess people like them too much to part with them :ogcool:.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
I'm curious to hear what @SkiEssentials thinks, but I've skied both and agree that 100 handles carving and crud better.

That said, the 110 is a mighty fine carver. I brought it as my only ski on a 5 day trip to Steamboat. I got lucky and the first two days were untracked powder with soft crud. The 110s performed great in those conditions. The final three days involved less soft crud and soft groomers. On soft groomers, the 110s felt similar to the 100s in terms of carving ability. Crud busting was excellent, maybe not quite as good as the 100, but not far off.

The 110s are, IMO, a better version of the Soul 7. Stiffer, so better in crud and for carving, but they still have plenty of float. And despite the metal, they don't take a lot of force to turn.

Sadly my 110s were stolen at Deer Valley, so I'm trying to figure out if I replace them or buy something else. If I could find used demos of the 110s I would probably get them again, but not very many people are selling them used. I guess people like them too much to part with them :ogcool:.

Dang that suxs that they were stolen. I actually havent seen any on the hill so the 110's are not that common here in Colorado. I demoed the 185cm's and liked them but though both the 181cm Kastle BMX 105's and the 188cm Dynastar X106 felt better overall as resort powder skis. Ditto with the Rustler 10 and the 11. I would be happy with any of those skis. So many good skis nowadays its nuts. So I wouldnt fret if u cant find the 110's. I have seen demos for sale of all the skis I mentioned.

Reactions: RJS