• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I just bought a pair for DH, now, what bindings should I buy? He currently has some demo Marker Griffins on his Enforcer. But other than that, we have no idea.

DocGKR

Stuck at work...
Skier
I have Salomon STH13's on my V76 and V82--both mounted at the line. Demos are nice if you want to experiment with binding placement.

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
I skied v76 for the entire last season (20 days). I enjoyed them immensely. If I want to progress further into carving and other technical skills, should I go and get a Rally for development? I intend to take a season long program again next year (assuming they will offer the same program).

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I skied v76 for the entire last season (20 days). I enjoyed them immensely. If I want to progress further into carving and other technical skills, should I go and get a Rally for development? I intend to take a season long program again next year (assuming they will offer the same program).

If you WANT another ski, get one that is fundamentally different in design and intended use from what you have. Otherwise ... what Ron said.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid