• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
I have 4 more days of demoing ahead this week, so I'll give them all a go. Can't compare to last year's models, though.

BaconTowel

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I have 4 more days of demoing ahead this week, so I'll give them all a go. Can't compare to last year's models, though.

Did you get a chance to ride the Pinnacle 95 TI's? How were they?

Jnelly

Booting up
Skier
Ok it’s driving me nuts trying to find this out. Are the pinnacle 88 from 2018 the same ski as the 2019 or what???. All I find are ambiguous things like “there’s only one pinnacle this year it’s ti” and things like different core wood same ski. Which to me is a different ski if it’s different lay up
Anyone got a definitive stance on this. I’d love to buy a pair finally but wanna know 2018 or 19.
Both have metal I guess but different wood make up.
Color me confused.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ok it’s driving me nuts trying to find this out. Are the pinnacle 88 from 2018 the same ski as the 2019 or what???. All I find are ambiguous things like “there’s only one pinnacle this year it’s ti” and things like different core wood same ski. Which to me is a different ski if it’s different lay up
Anyone got a definitive stance on this. I’d love to buy a pair finally but wanna know 2018 or 19.
Both have metal I guess but different wood make up.
Color me confused.
The Pinnacle 88 was unchanged from 2018 and 2019.
Nothing ambiguous about it, they were unchanged.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Sponsor

Staff online