• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
...no donation is too large. ;)

I know many of you are coming up for donation renewals...and thank you for starting to send money...good lord, you know we need it. If you want to send support us with no need of swag, keep the money coming, send early and send often. But we do have some cool new swag coming in the next few weeks so stay tuned. We will have more straps, Govino rocks glasses, a new hat design and some really cool new items that @Dave Petersen designed.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Once more I'll note that you can set up with PayPal an automatic monthly donation, but YOU must agree to accept it before anyone can use it.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Once more I'll note that you can set up with PayPal an automatic monthly donation, but YOU must agree to accept it before anyone can use it.
Thanks for pointing that out. I must have missed it.
We have some exciting stuff coming up, so we'll look into implementing that when we get it rolling.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I didn't know you can do this through your own Paypal account. Looks like we will be able to do this through the site too. Stay tuned.

Kneale Brownson

Instructor
An individual cannot set up monthly donations without the recipient setting up to receive the monthly donations. PayPal can provide the procedure for you.

puptwin

good ideas, poorly executed
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I didn't know you can do this through your own Paypal account. Looks like we will be able to do this through the site too. Stay tuned.

If someone doesn't have a paypal account how can they contribute?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We have other options coming. If you want to contribute without PayPal, shoot us a message and we can provide an address to mail a check or take a cc.

Kneale Brownson

Instructor

Not positive, but I believe there's a way to pay with PayPal without establishing a new account, but you wouldn't be able to set up a repeating monthly payment.

Eagle93

Putting on skis
Skier
Am I missing details somewhere? I recall last year seeing the different "packages" of swag to help persuade me to send more $ than I may have otherwise. I don't really need another set of glasses, but I saw someone mention a PugSki vest which I'd be interested in.

I don't post a lot, being from MN my typical trip report and photos wouldn't be overly appealing :) but I do enjoy reading and seeing others photos, so am happy to contribute to the cause.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Am I missing details somewhere? I recall last year seeing the different "packages" of swag to help persuade me to send more $ than I may have otherwise. I don't really need another set of glasses, but I saw someone mention a PugSki vest which I'd be interested in.

I don't post a lot, being from MN my typical trip report and photos wouldn't be overly appealing :) but I do enjoy reading and seeing others photos, so am happy to contribute to the cause.
Right now, we are just taking money but we will have an actual store coming up to buy swag..stay tuned. :popcorn:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Eagle93 We've had a lot of balls in the air the past few months.

NE1

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I would like to make a donation...but who/what do I tell PayPal to send it to?
(Wiseguy answers not appreciated ha ha )!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Done... Save the booze swag for other, more festive folks. I'm otherwise easy to please..

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just made a donation. I met pretty much all of my ski friends through epicski or pigskin, so it is important to me to keep this place running smoothly.

Sheesh, c'mon autocorrect! Pugski!
That's funny. That is what the auto correct tried to do when we were building the original site 4 years ago.
For me, the term is "lets make this go puglic"

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just made a donation. I met pretty much all of my ski friends through epicski or pigskin, so it is important to me to keep this place running smoothly.

Sheesh, c'mon autocorrect! Pugski!
It doesn't get any simpler than this. We have all met though either here or Epic. If we don't get donations/community support along with having ads on the site, there will not be a site. Donate and/or Buy Swag. Every dollar goes back into making the site run smoothly and helps provide funds to get us to ski tests, Gatherings and do our job to provide you information.

Sponsor

Staff online