• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sponsored 2019 Blizzard Skis Preview

https://www.skiessentials.com/

James

Out There
Instructor
"... shares the same construction style with the Rustler 10 and 11, but uses a longer metal laminate by about an inch on either end of the ski and also has a longer camber profile. As you move through the line (9, 10, 11) both the camber and metal laminate get shorter,which translates to better firm snow performance. "

How do you figure less metal, less camber, = better hard snow performance?

What construction will the FIS slaloms have? The carbon plate, carbon stringers or just titanal layers like now?

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
"... shares the same construction style with the Rustler 10 and 11, but uses a longer metal laminate by about an inch on either end of the ski and also has a longer camber profile. As you move through the line (9, 10, 11) both the camber and metal laminate get shorter,which translates to better firm snow performance. "

How do you figure less metal, less camber, = better hard snow performance?

What construction will the FIS slaloms have? The carbon plate, carbon stringers or just titanal layers like now?

Sorry that last sentence is confusing, really I should have listed them 11, 10, 9 and said the camber and metal laminates get longer, which translates to better firm snow performance. In my head I just wanted to count in sequential order (9,10, 11). Narrower ski = longer camber, longer metal. Wider ski = shorter camber, shorter metal. I'll edit it.

Sponsor

Staff online