• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2019 Blizzard Sheeva 9-164

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
2019 Blizzard Sheeva 9 in a 164 length. Skied about 4 times. Mounted with Tyrolia Aattack 13 bindings to a 270 BSL. These have a fabulous tune on them. Super all-mountain daily driver ski, very playful and solid ski.$475 plus shipping.

Sheeva9.jpg Sheeva91.jpg Sheeva91.jpg Sheeva92.jpg Sheeva94.jpg Sheeva 93.jpg Sheeva96.jpg

Last edited:

boulderoutside

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
So, I understand this is a VERY old listing. But I have been looking for a replacement pair of these in this particular vintage (what I have now!) but newer - any chance they're still available?
I know I have a new account, but happy to chat to verify I'm a real person, looking to pay real money for a great pair of skis ;)

TS
AmyPJ

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So, I understand this is a VERY old listing. But I have been looking for a replacement pair of these in this particular vintage (what I have now!) but newer - any chance they're still available?
I know I have a new account, but happy to chat to verify I'm a real person, looking to pay real money for a great pair of skis ;)
No, sorry! I guess I was remiss in updating the listing.

Sponsor

Staff online