• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sponsored 2019 Blizzard Rustler 11 Review

https://www.skiessentials.com/

Kyle

Out on the slopes
Skier
Great (and timely) review. When are you going to start discounting the wildly outdated green Rustler 11s?

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
I demoed these in 188 length in December and will be buying some flat as soon as they come on sale for the spring. Freaking loved them. Already got the bindings ordered (S/LAB shifts). They turned like much shorter skis in steep bumps.

Kyle

Out on the slopes
Skier
I demoed these in 188 length in December and will be buying some flat as soon as they come on sale for the spring. Freaking loved them. Already got the bindings ordered (S/LAB shifts). They turned like much shorter skis in steep bumps.

I am targeting these as well in the spring sales. Would you mind sharing your height/weight and whether you tried the 192s?

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
I am targeting these as well in the spring sales. Would you mind sharing your height/weight and whether you tried the 192s?

6'1" around 190lb without gear. I did not try the 192s but I lean shorter for tree skiing. Was considering the 180s actually.

Rdp

It's just skiing
Skier
180s are great. 6'1" 175 lbs. Keep in mind the underfoot width varies with length. I've skied everything from deep powder, to groomers, bumps, trees, etc. All great!

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Great (and timely) review. When are you going to start discounting the wildly outdated green Rustler 11s?

March 1! Don't forget we can also apply a PugSki discount to whatever price you're seeing online for just about everything on the site!

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
March 1! Don't forget we can also apply a PugSki discount to whatever price you're seeing online for just about everything on the site!

What is the normal Pugski discount off of your website prices and do you takr paypal payments?

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
Argh.......waited too long for those 188 Rustler11’s. - unless there is a secret stash......

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
^ roger that, I have a pair of Bodacious, so needed a reason to spend the money - that $50 was the catalyst.

Sponsor

Staff online