• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Pugski Big Sky Gathering Shirt DPjpg.jpg

We will be taking orders for these until the end of The Gathering on 3/3/19. You can go to Pugski's Donation Page and click on Big Sky T-Shirt and the cost will be $25.00 shipped which includes Paypal fees and sticker pack. These are a sublimation print tech shirt and are really nice. Of course @Dave Petersen's artwork makes the shirt really pop. These will be available in men's and women's cut and when we tried them on ran very true to size.

When placing order, please PM @Philpug with gender style, size and shipping address.

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Very nice looking shirts.

If I were going to BS I would buy one for sure.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For those wanting multiple shirts, please let me know via PM so I can give you payment direction.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Orders are coming in...make sure you reserve yours!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Orders are coming in but still not quite enough to reach the minimums. Keep the orders coming in. At the end of The Gathering, order will be placed then when they arrive (after a few weeks) they will be mailed to you.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Orders are coming in but still not quite enough to reach the minimums. Keep the orders coming in. At the end of the show, order will be placed then when they arrive (after a few weeks) they will be mailed to you.

If we end up being a couple short I'll buy a second shirt in the next size down. Let me know if we get to that point.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Just FYI - I was just going to wait and order one at the Gathering. I didn't realize there was any need to do it now - others may be thinking the same way. (I went ahead and ordered now.)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Just FYI - I was just going to wait and order one at the Gathering. I didn't realize there was any need to do it now - others may be thinking the same way. (I went ahead and ordered now.)
Yes, order can be placed at The Gathering or sooner.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Philpug I went to the donate page to get a second shirt but the button is gone. How can I buy a second shirt in the next size down?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
T-shirt order goes in Monday, all orders have to be in by THIS SUNDAY.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Shirts should be here tomorrow (Thursday 4/11) and will get shipped out Friday, Those coming to A-Basin at the end of the month, I will be bringing yours. Tahoe peeps, lets meet up this weekend.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Please hang on to the one I ordered for Andrew. We'll pick it up when we hit Tahoe next week.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
RvIRyw69TCWcVOBMe0ycXg.jpg Yt7%XYxdSMGY5K1tgnPwQg.jpg
Shirts went out today!

Folks attending A-Basin, I am bringing yours..unless you need me to ship them
Tahoe folk, I will be at BlueZone tomorrow if you want to pick them up or I can have them at the Mt. Rose demo.

Sponsor

Staff online