• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2019-2020 T.I.T.S (Tuesdays In The Snow)

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
WOW! did you have the place all to yourselves? Awesome.
Practically. The parking lot was empty when we got there at 10 am. And by 11 it was a full-on powder day.

BTW, I should post this in the 'Boat meet up, but we are planning to be your way around the 17th to the 20th. Hope to see you and your lovely ex-nurse and current lady when there.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
@SkiNurse @Noodler etc.
This is a great thread and concept you have here. I may try to promote something like this in SLC for the rest of the winter except possibly WOW (meet in the Wasatch on Wednesdays). How do you decide which ski area on which Tuesday? By acclamation by active participants or is there a set roster you cycle through? What kind of number do you get? I could see a posse of visiting PugSkiers steering us local (or semi-locals) to someplace they favor, but most likely the interest here is meeting at ICON mtns, perhaps with some Epicpass PCMR fans too?
Do you pick a prearranged meeting place? What time? Do you stick together most of the day or just a couple hours. Lunch or après together?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I started a similar thread for Utah. Let me know if you have any suggestions for how to make the meet-ups work smoothly.
Thanks for the idea!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Looks like Colorado may be setting up for another T.I.T.S. Deep!

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
^^^I should have said Saint Patrick's Day T.I.T.S., did not mean to imply he had man boobs. This clip is from 3/3/20, if you look at post #48 above, notice the snow packed vents on my friends helmet, this is why. The audio is classic, turn it up and listen to the end.

Sponsor

Staff online