• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2019/2020 Stockli Laser SX 177 skis with Salomon x16 lab bindings on race plate

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Have decided to sell my Stockli Laser SX skis with Salomon x16 lab bindings mounted on a race plate. These skis are in pristine condition and have less than 10 days on them (will post pics soon). Great ski only selling because most of my skiing is off piste and I have another pair of carving skis in my quiver so hardly ever use these. Looking to get $650 plus shipping (free pick-up in the Seattle area). Price includes a $25 donation to Pugski.

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
stock 3.jpg stock 2.jpg stock 1.jpg

This skis are in pristine condition. Just a few surface scratches on the base that are barely noticeable and top sheets that are in similar. Awesome setup. PM me if you are interested.

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier
If my wife wouldn't divorce me if another pair of skis showed up in the house this year I would be all over those.

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
If my wife wouldn't divorce me if another pair of skis showed up in the house this year I would be all over those.
Do what I did, sneak them into the garage, and when she ask what are those just say my green skis ;-)

The other strategy that also works is when you buy her a pair of skis to go with your skis so you can match on the ski hill ;-)

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier
Do what I did, sneak them into the garage, and when she ask what are those just say my green skis ;-)

The other strategy that also works is when you buy her a pair of skis to go with your skis so you can match on the ski hill ;-)

For some reason she recognizes my skis. I can get golf clubs in the house no problem. If she liked to ski (she does it but doesn't love it) I would follow that strategy.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
When my wife notices / complains about more skis showing up, I tell her ( possibly lie ) that I just sold off a pair and the ski count is the same. :thumb:

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
When my wife notices / complains about more skis showing up, I tell her ( possibly lie ) that I just sold off a pair and the ski count is the same. :thumb:
That is part of the reasons I am selling these.

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
For some reason she recognizes my skis. I can get golf clubs in the house no problem. If she liked to ski (she does it but doesn't love it) I would follow that strategy.
Perhaps you just need to buy her the right pair of skis, boots and ski pants and jacket … then take her to a nice ski resort ….. actually maybe it is just easier to hide the skis :roflmao:

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier

I have already done that this year. I have also tried to buy her new stuff. She just doesn’t really like it. I couldn’t get her to go to Vail with me this year. She would much rather go someplace warm.

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
She will get over the ski purchase, go for it
What has worked for me in the past is honesty and logic. If you find a crazy good deal like say for example an almost brand new pair of Stockli Laser SX skis with with Salomon x16 lab bindings on race plate … just explain you have a chance to buy some amazing gear at almost 70% off retail … and with all the money you are saving on these skis …. you get my drift. Speaking of which I have a pair of an almost brand new pair of Stockli Laser SX skis with with Salomon x16 lab bindings on race plates for 70% off …. :roflmao:

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Just take the 7 out of the center. Don't want to lose that fantastic tail. :thumb:
No problem I have some duct tape and a spare coat hanger that should do the trick and give the ski a very unique flex profile :crash: