• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Cheizz

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Has anyone got the specs (construction, lengths, sidecuts, radiusses) of the 2020 Rossignol React pist skis? Or a link to an online catalogue maybe?

Freddo Bumps

Booting up
Skier
stockli-10-1000x724.jpg
What is the 85 hiding on the end?

Also, the Liberty Evolv 90 is intriguing.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^^
Love all these topo map skis... but none are matching what I am thinking of... maybe I imagined it.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I was looking to buy either the current (18/19) Brahma or Kendo for bump bias, favoring the Brahma.

I was told by a friend in the shop, "Maybe wait a bit - the Kendo is changing for next year (19/20) to match that Mantra M5 design you liked so much. It might just catch the Brahma."

So I'm waiting. (Love the current M5 177 (red) and this season bought it.)

There'll be a Mindbender 90 ti to check out also, I was told.

89a5de73-d4af-40ad-8f94-c961bd522b7c

Last edited:

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I see that the Stockli Laser AR is back. From the pic it looks wide'ish.

Last edited:

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
^^^^
Love all these topo map skis... but none are matching what I am thinking of... maybe I imagined it.
Ok man now you're just causing mass hallucinations the likes of which took place ~ end of the middle ages Europe, "she's a witch, burn her", because I'm imagining it too! Oh wait, actually the entire village was tripping on bread mold ergot fungi but didn't know it ... such a waste of what I imagine was some fine tail, judging from Jeanne de'Arc of course;) Hey a little artistic license, LOL.
...and by the way, that Rossignol Black Op 98 top sheet isn't a topological map, it's the birthmark on Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev's head.

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Has anyone got the specs (construction, lengths, sidecuts, radiusses) of the 2020 Rossignol React pist skis? Or a link to an online catalogue maybe?
I had them somewhere. Will do some digging and try to post soon

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok man now you're just causing mass hallucinations the likes of which took place ~ end of the middle ages Europe, "she's a witch, burn her", because I'm imagining it too! Oh wait, actually the entire village was tripping on bread mold ergot fungi but didn't know it ... such a waste of what I imagine was some fine tail, judging from Jeanne de'Arc of course;) Hey a little artistic license, LOL.
...and by the way, that Rossignol Black Op 98 top sheet isn't a topological map, it's the birthmark on Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev's head.
But the black ops WAS the one I was thinking of. I wasn't imagining it. Other things, maybe. But not that. :D

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Happy to hear about some construction tweaks to the Blizzard Rustler 10 for next year to make it a bit heavier(100-150 grams) which would make it similar weight to the Rustler 11 in the same length. Always felt is was on the verge of being great if it was a touch beefier and heavier. Would love a bit extra weight on my Rustler 9 for afternoon crud.

Wonder if they change the sidecut a bit so it’s more stable at high speeds as that’s a common complaint too.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
Are you thinking this past year's Rossignol Black Op 98s ?

Black+Ops+98+182+2019.jpg

BTW if you want to talk aobut distinct feel. The Old Rossi Schimitar, SIckle and the new Black ops 98 and Black op 118 all have shit ton of rubber in them, makes them really damp despite not being overly stiff.

One thing I wish I knew about the new black ops is if they got rid of the worlds slowest bases.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
“We are currently working on a regular Wildcat 108 for testing”

-Moment skis team rider yesterday.

Great news for skiers, bad news for any manufacture making a 104-110mm playful charger ski this year as this will be the reference ski like the regular Wildcat is I’m sure.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
http://www.mmntskis.com/

New Moment skis. They even made the Wildcat 108 damper and heavier like all of us requested in our “dream ski”.

Nordica, K2, Blizzard skis all bow to the new Free Ride king. So excited for these!

Sponsor

Staff online