• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Just a thread to capture the latest rumors on 2019-2020 gear. I know, most of us have yet to demo most of this season's gear, but looking ahead can never be wrong. Also, I have to decide whether it's worth booking quite an expensive test week late March.

So, what's the news?

I heard people talk about a women's specific Head Kore line...

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I think we will be seeing some early releases, that will be on the shelves by Christmas.

TS
Cheizz

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
I heard the Rossi boys talking about a Pursuit update for 2020. When I hear more, I'll share.

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
Here is a bumb. We have also heard of an Enforcer 88 and a new Liberty line. Anything else rumored about....

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here is a bumb. We have also heard of an Enforcer 88 and a new Liberty line. Anything else rumored about....
Lots. But most are embargoed. The worst kept secret is that we will be seeing a modern rear entry boot comimg from Atomic.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Looks like Head slipped in one of their videos on youtube:

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 12.47.24 AM.png

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
...speaking of the Shift, Dynafit will give us the Hoji Free without that useless non-MNC sharknose \o/
Why it matters: The toe shape looks like what this zero drop minimalist trail running shoe guy desperately needs to fit my human shaped foot!
New mantra, (no not the ski), Just say no to Tang Dynasty Chinese Foot-Binding ski boots! I hope.
43762260_1957647280967925_4006840230991626240_n.jpg

Analisa

Making fresh tracks
Skier
...speaking of the Shift, Dynafit will give us the Hoji Free without that useless non-MNC sharknose \o/
Why it matters: The toe shape looks like what this zero drop minimalist trail running shoe guy desperately needs to fit my human shaped foot!
New mantra, (no not the ski), Just say no to Tang Dynasty Chinese Foot-Binding ski boots! I hope. View attachment 61053

Fingers crossed they bring back the Vulcan last!

James

Out There
Instructor
Lots. But most are embargoed. The worst kept secret is that we will be seeing a modern rear entry boot comimg from Atomic.
Woah! Something decent or rental crap to compete with Alpina?
If the later, ho hum.
New mantra, (no not the ski), Just say no to Tang Dynasty Chinese Foot-Binding ski boots! I hope. View attachment 61053
Does that asymmetrical toe only work with tech bindings?

Sponsor