• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
^^^
Wow... 14-26" total projection. Good thing I hadn't planned on skiing there, or I'd be bummed. :P (Too mean?)

I'm sure Erik knows somebody who has keys to the chairlift... Not too late to head on up there! Nobody else needs to know. One person per chair...

James

Out There
Instructor
@Erik Timmerman , busting out the touring gear?

Mansfield's forecast:

View attachment 99279
Look at the wind! 28-50mph
Not surprised.
The sad thing is, despite how bad March was looking, there’s plenty of snow to have remained open through this weekend. Next one too likely, but people don’t come. Though the epic pass may be changing that. It has gotten rid of the spring pass option at Okemo anyway.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
There's actually concrete barriers in the Stowe parking lots. I'll bet the cops will be there to keep people from touring.And the bike trails were almost dry enough to ride...

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
May 10th.... got plowable snow yesterday & still have flurries today. Drove through the notch & the front 5 at Cannon remains fully covered, bumped, & skiable. I found this pretty cool, unusual to see lasting coverage this late in this season. We road tripped from Lincoln to Jackson via 302 one way, and the Kanc the other. some coverage at BW but zero to none at Attitash, Black, or Cranmore. Loon N. Peak has coverage but S. Peak very spotty. Just reporting the interesting contrast, not advocating for anyone to visit:)

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Saw this today on Ski The East's Facebook page.... where would they have gotten or made enough snow for this to occur? According to Ski The East it was taken yesterday.

Autumn_Snow_Ski.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.