• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tominator

Totally in the present
Skier
Working from home like most everyone still working at all.
My calendar says I'm supposed to go skiing on Friday 4/3.
Argh!

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My calendar says I'm supposed to take my friend, a teacher, to Killington over his Easter Spring Break. He had sport's hernia surgery last fall, so didn't get many days in this season, but was able to visit us over President's Weekend.

Jeffdag

Putting on skis
Skier
Might as well put this here, enough time has passed. Was up in NH last week (3/24) at our house near Waterville, and took a drive down to Plymouth. My boy's wanted to take a drive by Tenney Mtn, to see how many people were hiking and skiing the new snow, and we something odd....the lifts were spinning. About a week after everyone else finally saw the light, they were loading chairs at Tenney....
Did not want to post this sooner and risk drawing any more people to the area...

JohnL

Working and turning
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My calendar says I was supposed to fly to Colorado to go skiing that day! Double argh. :P

I have a triple argh. Argh, argh, argh. Calendar says I was driving back from Killington yesterday, flying out to Utah tomorrow, and flying out to Colorado end of April.

Sucks, cuz I was applying a lot of stuff from Taos ski week.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a triple argh. Argh, argh, argh. Calendar says I was driving back from Killington yesterday, flying out to Utah tomorrow, and flying out to Colorado end of April.

Sucks, cuz I was applying a lot of stuff from Taos ski week.
Ah... I didn't even want to mention my planned May trip to California. But we both got to ski Taos at least! But that's enough about western skiing I guess.

Now back to the your regularly scheduled Northeast thread. ogsmile

JohnL

Working and turning
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ah... I didn't even want to mention my planned May trip to California. But we both got to ski Taos at least! But that's enough about western skiing I guess.

Now back to the your regularly scheduled Northeast thread. ogsmile

Dave and John Pug Ski Road Trip Death Match. You and I where the only two to make the first three. We where both planning on number 4, NEG. I was up for 5,CO trip, you where hitting 6, Tahoe/Mammoth?

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I wasn't going to make the NEG because of my Colorado trip... I was leaving for Colorado Sunday of the NEG. So you were going to win!! So close! As they say, there's always next year. ogsmile And I'm going to sit on the right.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Dave and John Pug Ski Road Trip Death Match. You and I where the only two to make the first three. We where both planning on number 4, NEG. I was up for 5,CO trip, you where hitting 6, Tahoe/Mammoth?

Damn. You boys number your trips? Dave is up to 6? Who would've thunk.

Me, I am stuck on one most seasons lately. :huh:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Damn. You boys number your trips? Dave is up to 6? Who would've thunk.

Me, I am stuck on one most seasons lately. :huh:
Not a fair comparison. Some of us don't "winter" in the west. And I only made 4 trips... John was numbering the Gatherings.
  1. Taos
  2. Mid-A
  3. National
  4. Northeast
  5. Colorado ("Mother's Day")
  6. Tahoe/Mammoth

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^
Wow... 14-26" total projection. Good thing I hadn't planned on skiing there, or I'd be bummed. :P (Too mean?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January