• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok, back to New England normal.... a good snowstorm turns to rain.

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier
I tuned our families skis and put summer wax on them. It was a sad day yesterday.

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Snow/sleeted about 4 wet inches here in NW Ct. Did a 30 minute XC lap around the local golf course as it definitively turned to rain.
Definitely my last ski of the season.

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
We got about equal amounts in S NH as we did in Lincoln, I’d guess 6-8” total. Just drove north to check on the house & shovel a path for oil delivery. Its eerily desolate in town... even more than the month of April when its considered a ghost town between seasons.

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
And then New England reality sets in (see post 1262) 20 hours later IMG_20200324_121713849_HDR.jpg

Slide of Hans

Getting on the Red Chair
Skier
Unfortunately Ski Blandford outside Westfield Mass has decided to close its doors forever. The owner of butternut bought it , put a lot of money into it but the last two Winters were pretty brutal. Plus not much advertising. Its too bad, was a fun place with a variety of terrain.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
Unfortunately Ski Blandford outside Westfield Mass has decided to close its doors forever. The owner of butternut bought it , put a lot of money into it but the last two Winters were pretty brutal. Plus not much advertising. Its too bad, was a fun place with a variety of terrain.

Always disappointing when another area enters the NELSAP (lost ski areas project) archives. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online