• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
60days.gif sixty days until opening...:daffy: images.jpg images-2.jpg images-1.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 7.57.11 AM.png

with the arrival of my first buyers guide yesterday & the pending delivery of new ski's tomorrow, time for a new Mammoth thread.
Im feeling the jones grow....

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
with the arrival of my first buyers guide yesterday & the pending delivery of new ski's tomorrow, time for a new Mammoth thread.
Im feeling the jones grow....
You are the first person to post that you received your first buyer's guide.

RollingLeaf

Booting up
Skier
Yes, I saw pics these pics this morning and they are a clear sign of good things to come. Generally speaking, when time of the season is Mammoth at (approximtely) 100% operation? In other words, when can I ski from the top of the mountain to Canyon Lodge?

Sunnysloper

Putting on skis
Skier
Yes, I saw pics these pics this morning and they are a clear sign of good things to come. Generally speaking, when time of the season is Mammoth at (approximtely) 100% operation? In other words, when can I ski from the top of the mountain to Canyon Lodge?

Canyon Lodge is scheduled to open on December 11th. When will they be 100%? Hard to say. Mammoth is often as open as it’s going to be be by the Holidays. However, there are “Miracle March” type snow events that can make the snow pack better in the spring than the winter.

Also, there’s a rumor that the mountain might be able to open soon, like in a couple weeks https://mammothweather.com/ . I say its about time.

TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
giphy.gif

TS
MountainMonster

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
It broke off at the base last season, they had to cut about 4' off. Maybe replacing & moving .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online