• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
I just booked 2 nights memorial weekend for Friday and Saturday at Shilo inn. I'm not sure if Hotels.com has an error or not but they have rooms for 29.00 a night ? They've had the price for most of the day so I guess it's legit?

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Wow! I just booked Fri/Sat Memorial for $29 each as well. :thumb: :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:Thanks @Larry

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Nice, I usually ski solo so maybe we can together a little. I assume chairs 1,2,3,5, and cornice will be skiing pretty good still
Should be fun no matter what, as long as few lifts are spinning. And at that price!

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Should be fun no matter what, as long as few lifts are spinning. And at that price!
Yes, I was shocked when I saw that price. I thought it would change once I tried to reserve it but it stayed the same.

I cant remember if you're also a cyclist? If the snow sucks, I might even bring my bike to ride some hills

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Yes, I was shocked when I saw that price. I thought it would change once I tried to reserve it but it stayed the same.

I cant remember if you're also a cyclist? If the snow sucks, I might even bring my bike to ride some hills
Same here, pleasantly surprised. I'm not a "cyclist" but I do ride my bike to parks and libraries, lol.

I rock climb (primarily bouldering); I will probably bring my gear with with me.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We are headed up to for the weekend. Early ups on Sunday, free breakfast, and now, MM is also doing $30/35 2-hour demo rentals at McCoy at the same time.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
How's the snow holding up at Mammoth? Skinny skis or fat ones? I was a bit surprised to not see MM in the top 10 for snow so far this year. The Sierras got it going early but have petered out over the last month or so. Looks like we'll miss the big hit the PNW, UT, MT, WY, and CO are supposed get.

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'll be up this Sat/Sun for the first time this season. I'm also wondering which skis to bring. Any Pugs who would like to make a few turns, please drop me a PM.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Wow, what a long life. 105 years.

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Question - if you have stayed at the Davison Street guesthouse ... Is there a refrigerator to save food and if so, are others respectful of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor