• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pacific NW/AK/BC 2019/20 Inland PNW (Wa.- No.Idaho -No Mt.)

TS
Bad Bob

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Last edited:
TS
Bad Bob

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
Nothing new here for the coming season.

Oh, wait, that's not quite true. Super Seniors can't get a free pass anymore. Old news, tho. Day tickets will be $25.
Screenshot_20190927-224128~2.png

Last edited:

New2

Out on the slopes
Skier
Looking like an exciting year! Besides the combined ownership, Silver and 49 Degrees North are both on the Indy Pass this year. Plus, it's a big year for new lifts in the region!
Schweitzer's replaced the old Snow Ghost double with two lifts, the Cedar Park Express (high-speed quad) and Colburn Triple. Their updated trail map shows a few new runs cut under the new lifts, too.
Red Mountain added the Topping Creek Triple, opening up a new pod of intermediate terrain and alternate access to Grey. Updated trail map.
And Lookout's replaced their old front-side double with a quad. Should help with lift lines, but the two new lifts and terrain expansion on deck for next season will be even more exciting.

TS
Bad Bob

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Had snowflakes at my house in Spokane elevation under 2100'. Next time we see Mt. Spokane it will be a different color.

@Sibhusky, you have snow on the ground over there?

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
Had snowflakes at my house in Spokane elevation under 2100'. Next time we see Mt. Spokane it will be a different color.

@Sibhusky, you have snow on the ground over there?
Not yet. The mountain was supposed to get nine inches last night, but it didn't even cover the grass.
It's supposed to really hit tomorrow PM. It's been very windy since 3 AM.

Tom Co.

life's new window
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I hope to do an Indi Pass tour this year. Watch out Bob the pucker brush is calling.

Coomba

Booting up
Skier
Okay, let's try this one. It is still going to snow.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapCli...otx&smap=1&marine=0&unit=0&lg=en#.XY7UCEZKiUk

This at 49* North. The news from them this year is pretty major they were bought by Silver Mountain and they are offering a combined pass for an extra $100. Remodel of the lodge which was needed. If you haven't skied these two, you should.
Yeah, I always get a pass to Silver and when I heard of the $100 add on for 49* North I said why not. I've only skied there one day in early April, but it looks like a fun mountain and can't wait to explore it this winter.

Sponsor